Old versionsSee all
Archive To Go can be operated by an end-user in Local access or administrators can use secure Enterprise access, which enables centralized mailbox export of any user's account without detection (the Administrator does not need to know the user's GroupWise password for Enterprise Mode operation).
Archive To Go supports all GroupWise group and posted message types, including calendar items (appointments, events, notes, tasks), mail, phone, personal address book contacts and document references.
- Simple archive creation Wizard.
- GroupWise not required after mailbox export.
- Export GroupWise accounts to CD, DVD, Hard Disk, Flash Drives, complete with Archive To Go Viewer.
- Supports all GroupWise group and posted message types:
- Calendar items: Appointments, Events, Notes, Tasks;
- Mail, Phone messages;
- Personal Address Book contacts;
- Document References.
- XML message export format includes attachments, full HTML support and rich message metadata (Advansys Portable Message).
- Single or unattended multiple account export.
- Export only a user's GroupWise account, only their personal archive(s) or both.
- Export Personal Address Book contacts in vCard format.
- An Archive To Go archive can contain the user's main account, personal archive(s) and contacts.
- Export the entire account or choose which folders to export.
- Option to include Incoming Shared Folders.
- Remembers the folders selected during a previous session for the same account.
- Restrict export of mailbox and archive items to a specified date range.
- Include or exclude items marked Private or Hidden.
- Restrict export to items marked Private or Hidden.
- Optionally exclude empty folders from appearing in the exported archive.
- Secure Enterprise Access. Administrators can use Enterprise mode for centralized mailbox export of any user's account without detection and without knowing the user's password.
- Local Access enables the export of an account only when the password is known. Can be installed on user's workstation so that the end-user or delegate can take responsibility for exporting.
- Option to include Message Properties (Local Access mode only).